· Pure, durable, strong tungsten steel material
· Fast and more efficient filing and removing acrylic
· 3/32’’or 1/8’’ shank diameter can fit on your nail drill
· High concentricity
· Excellent heat dissipation and no clogging
· Full grits for your options
· No clogging
Follow these steps to clean and sanitize your drill bits:
· Step #1 Clean your carbide bits to remove dust from the surface by washing with a small cleaning brush, alcohol and warm water.
· Step #2 Soak your drill bits in liquid disinfectant for the time marked on the label to disinfect them.
· Step #3 Be sure not to leave your bits soaking for too long as this could start to erode and remove the beautiful coating on your drill bits!
· Step #4 Dry your drill bits completely and store away.